Thursday, May 13, 2010

Salman Khan to perform at IIFA Awards 2010 in Sri Lanka

Salman Khan said he will perform at the International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) Awards 2010, to be held in Colombo, Sri Lanka from June 3–4, 2010. The actor was speaking at a press conference held in Mumbai.

Salman Khan and his Being Human Foundation will also support a cause.

The actor will be the 'Ambassador for Change' for the IIFA Charity Initiative.

Salman said, "I will perform at IIFA. Why else would I go there? I 'm not too crazy about this award – although Andre Timmins (Director, Wizcraft) is my friend. I'm there with IIFA and Being Human."

The actor however refused to reveal any details of his performance.

Boman Irani and Ritesh Deshmukh will once again perform at the award ceremony, to be joined by Lara Dutta.

0 comments:

Post a Comment