Saturday, June 13, 2009

Cricketer Sreesanth promises to surprise at IIFA awards

A self-confessed Bollywood fan, out-of-favour India pacer S Sreesanth has taken a three-day break from cricket to attend the 10th IIFA awards and has promised to surprise at the event which started here on Friday.

After landing here, the Kerala fast bowler, who was not picked in the Indian squad for the on-going Twenty20 World Cup in England, said he has some surprises in store for his fans here but refused to divulge any details.

"It is my first time here. I am enjoying to be amongst so many stars here. I have always been a great movie buff. I am not playing cricket so I think it is the best thing to do," said Sreesanth, who is best known for his on-field antics.

"I will not say anything about it but I can promise that you can expect some surprises from me," he added.

Asked about his favourites amongst the celebrities, the cricketer said, "I am a great fan of Bachchan family. I think my whole family including my dad are fan of Big B."

Although Sreesanth is a great dancing buff, he said he is not a party animal.

"I don't think I am a party animal. I love dancing but I think I will observe the stars and learn something, get some tips from the stars," he said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment