Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Sonam Kapoor to set IIFA on fire

Sonam Kapoor will be performing for the first time at The International Indian Film Academy Awards (IIFA) at the CotaiArena in The Venetian Macao-Resort-Hotel. Informs a source from Wizcraft, the organizers of IIFA, “We have had many stars making their debut performance at IIFA every year. This year sonam kapoor has agreed to perform. Last year Hurman Baweja performed while Abhishek preformed for the first time in Amsterdam in his first ever international performance to Kajra Re with Aishwarya and and Amitabh Bachchan. Hrithik did his first international performance with us in Sun City in 2001.

Sonam kapoor, who made her debut in Saawariya is currently shooting for the cover of an international magazine in Abu Dhabi confirms, “Initially I was a bit apprehensive about performing as I suffer from terrible stage fright but Abhishek (Bachchan) and Andre (from Wizcraft) convinced me. I met Abhishek at a radio interview where he persuaded me to sign on. I have never done shows before even though I had many offers as I am terrified of facing a crowd.” The actresss will be performing solo, and this will also be her first trip to Macau. When asked whether the fashionista will be wearing her own clothes or will be dressed by a Fashion house for the event, Sonam says, “I haven’t decided what outfits I will be wearing as yet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment