Thursday, April 20, 2006

I.I.F.A. goes to Dubai this year

Last year, it was Netherlands. The year before, it was Singapore. And South Africa before that. The 7th International Indian Film Academy [I.I.F.A.] Awards will be held in Dubai this year.

Announcing this at a high-powered conference held at the Grand Hyatt, Mumbai on Wednesday, April 19, Amitabh Bachchan [Brand Ambassador of I.I.F.A.] and Sabbas Joseph of Wizcraft revealed that the I.I.F.A. Weekend 2006 and the Idea I.I.F.A. Awards will be held under the patronage of HH Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed Al Maktoum, President of Department of Civil Aviation, Chairman of Dubai Shopping Festival and Dubai Summer Surprises Supreme Committees.

As always, the I.I.F.A. Weekend promises to be packed with action, with a film festival, the world premiere of a blockbuster Indian film and the F.I.C.C.I.-I.I.F.A. Global Business Forum.

The I.I.F.A. Weekend will be held from June 14 to 17, culminating with the glittering Idea I.I.F.A. Awards presentation ceremony on June 16 at the spectacular Airport Expo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment